CORPORATE ENVIRONMENTS ARE EXPOSED TO A WIDE VARIETY OF IT SECURITY THREATS AND REQUIRE COMPREHENSIVE, SIMPLETO-
MANAGE SECURITY SOLUTIONS THAT INTEGRATE EASILY INTO AN ORGANIZATION’S EXISTING IT INFRASTRUCTURE
Next-generation anti-malware engine
Detect known and unknown threats thanks to real-time access to Panda Security’s Collective Intelligence and heuristic technologies.
Collective Intelligence is an automatic system for detecting and disinfecting viruses and other threats, leveraging the knowledge generated by a community of millions of users.
Secure, malware-free Internet access
Scan and protect the most common protocols:
• HTTP and HTTPS filtering with SSL Deep Packet Inspection
• Filter out inappropriate images in web search results thanks to SafeSearch technology
• Email protocols: SMTP and POP3
• File downloads via FTP
Firewall and intrusion prevention system
• Filter inbound and outbound network traffic, blocking unauthorized access whilst allowing authorized communications.
• Inspect network packets for unauthorized traffic patterns.
Anti-spam filtering and quarantine
Real-time detection and blocking of new spam thanks to direct cloud connectivity. Ability to store suspicious messages in quarantine for analysis.
Application firewall and bandwidth control
• Improve end-user productivity identifying and blocking access to unproductive applications used in the workplace.
• Allow access to appropriate websites and limit usage of unproductive services (streaming, VoIP, P2P, etc.) with its Web filtering and QoS features.
Proxy Cache & Web Reverse Proxy
Protect your Web server farm isolating it from your network, and free up server resources centrally managing all HTTPS access for the appliance.
High availability and Internet connection backup
• Redundant system with two or more appliances connected in parallel.
• RAID1 support to avoid data loss.
• Multiple data lines for uninterrupted Internet connectivity. Compatible with ADSL, UMTS, GPRS, 3G and 4G.
Flexible and secure connectivity
• Its state-of-the-art VPN technology ensures secure communication among remote offices, and delivers safe remote access to corporate resources by roaming users.
• It supports the SSL, IPSec and L2TP protocols in client and server mode for PCs, iPhone®, iPad® and Android devices.
Centralized management of remote offices
Gatedefender Perimetral Management Console allows partners and end customers to manage and update all the Gatedefender devices installed in their branch offices, at no extra cost, and from a single location accessible through the cloud anytime, anywhere.
Secure, controlled Internet connectivity at no additional cost for guests or visitors to your company who bring devices that probably don’t comply with the security
policies established by your network administrator.
Flexibility in the implementation
Available in three different versions: virtual (compatible with VMware, Hyper-V, Xen/Citrix and KVM), hardware and software.